Wednesday 24 September 2014

Life's starting to look up!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been rather busy with my A Level college work, in my first month of it all now and I've got to say I'm pretty much enjoying it. Maybe I haven't made a huge group of friends but maybe that's what college isn't about just making friends - its a time to be independent and actually put your head down and work.

My life at home has always been great as usual wonderful parents, crazy brothers and sisters and of course my two doggys. Starting to actually realise that maybe I should get a job not to benefit myself but to actually help my parents out as they've already done so much to help me out and I want to help them back as they're bloody wonderful and my life wouldn't be the way it is too this day without them.

My depression has been at a low for the past couple of weeks- which is great no more sad Charlotte! well my mood could change at any moment. It's what I'm like geez! Wish I could just be happy all the time!


Lots of Love,

Charlie Bear x

No comments:

Post a Comment