Friday 22 August 2014

Exam Results have been a sucess!

Hey Guys!

Well I'm a very happy bunny with my results the hardwork has really payed off even though the grade boundaries had went up really high this year. Apart from that I've achieved good results! It's been really hard for me to actually concentrate this year with all the negative things that have been happening along with my battle with depression.
Here are my grades!
  • English- B
  • Maths - E
  • Science- C
  • Dance- C and D*
  • Sport- Pass
  • History - C
  • Drama- B
  • Religious Studies- B
  • Geography- C
  • Preparing for working life- Level 2
Good results to have left school with! Bring on A level!

Good Luck to all new year 11's and school leavers!

You can do anything when you put your mind to it!

Charlie Bear x

No comments:

Post a Comment