Saturday 6 September 2014

Things Guys Find Most Attractive About Girls! (with pictures)

Hello there!

Well, I know what you're proberly thinking right now...she's a girl how can she know what guys find attractive about girls. Well today I did some research on finding out what guys found most attractive about girls and I was looking for the most responses...looking at  male youtube videos there was many points that each of them made thats the same. So I gathered 5 things that most guys find attractive about girls let's get started!!

1. Adventerous Girls.

From my research most guys like a adventerous girl, a girl that's not afraid to do anything and wants to explore the world and has a wild side, and doesn't hold back they find this attractive more than someone who is afraid of everything and won't try something new. Basically a girl who believes in living life to the fullest.




 2. Girl who makes the first move 

Most guys would find a girl that makes the first move really attractive and would be impressed as it elminates the whole sterotype that a guy should  always be the one who makes the first move, or asks the girl out on a date. A girl who makes the first move, kiss or asks the guy out on a date shows that they really are out going and have confidence which is a really attractive trait to most guys.


3. A girl who dresses down comfortably

Apparently nothings more attractive than a girl who isn't afraid to dress down after a really long tiring day when with their boyfriend. Nothing is more attractive than a girl who exhanges their strapless red bodyform dress to a white tank top and joggers. I know, I know some girls can have confidence issues with this but some guys prefer it on the plus side girls...we get to be comfortable?.










4. Shorter girls

No offence to you taller girls, but when doing my research most guys liked the idea of a shorter girl maybe not short short but a girl that's smaller then them. Not only do they find it adorable with a short girl in little cute outfits its also create for hugs! as one guy explained they can just fit there hands around there waists and it's a perfect way to hug. Small girls are apparently cuter? Hm, Intereasting.



5. Girls who stand out and be themselves

A lot of guys find unique girls attractive as they come off as a mystery, they stand out from the crowd and don't try and be someone they aren't. They aren't afraid to tell someone how they think or feel, they won't stand for being messed about and this is attractive to many guys, a girl who can stand their ground. You don't have to be confident...just being yourself makes you perfect as you aren't trying to be somebody you are not.






Thanks for taking time to read my Things Guys Find Most Attractive About Girls, I would be so thankful if you followed me to see more of my blog and followed me on twitter which is @Charliebear166.
If you've got time or any ideas for me to write about please message me! I would love to hear any opinions or any ideas or even any cristcism to help make my blog a better one.
Email: charliebearlewis@outlook.com
Thanks for the on going support!

Charlie Bear x

No comments:

Post a Comment