Friday 15 August 2014

Made my own youtube channel!

Hello Guys,

Well I've decided to create a youtube channel, it's not to become internet famous (like that will ever happen) or to try and earn money (like that will ever happen ethier). I've always just enjoy watching youtuber videos all the different werid things they like to blog about and one day I just thought to myself I can do that. Maybe I should give it a try.

So I had to think of some ideas for my very first video idea and I searched on google and there was all sorts of ideas like "Whats in my purse?" but the only problem was I don't own a purse and even if I did it would only have money and my make up in. What do people expect me to have in it? My sink.

I came up with the idea of an introduction video! Just to explain a bit more about myself so people could get to know me and what videos there actually going to be watching. I'm not sure if this is even going to work but I'm gonna give it a try! If not then so be it!

My video ideas!
  • Talk about my depression and offer advice!
  • Most embaressing things that could ever happen on a date.
  • The sad truth: Self Harming
  • Spreading the word about depression.
  • 10 things girls find annoying about guys (and the other way round)
  • What really gets me about some people?
  • Question and answer.
  • Be unique not boring.
  • AND MANY MORE!!
 Please have a look at my channel where you will find my video!
Oh and subscribe pleeaaaaseeeee!

Charlie Bear! x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P--o7s39UfY

No comments:

Post a Comment