Sunday 17 August 2014

Charlie Talk: 4 ways to deal/get over a breakup. (with pictures)

Hey Guys,

Charlie here! Well today I'm going to share some of my own personal advice on how to get over or how to deal with a tough break up. Break up's are awful and unfortunatly they happen to all of us all of the time but once you actually get over your ex the whole situation can turn into a positive one. Break up's usually call for a new fresh start; That's great right? Let's get started!

Here's my 4 ways to deal/get over a break up!


Number one: Think about things, Why did you's break up?
This is important! To move on after a break up you must actually think about the reasons why you's broke up in the first place. Then these reasons make you realise that you may have enjoyed the relationship at the time and yes you did have good times but sadly it just wasn't ment to be.
You don't want to be wasting your time on the wrong person.



Number two: Don't re-think your decision or consider taking your ex back.
Remember! If you broke up with your ex then you broke up with them for a reason and you need to leave it at that, an ex is an ex for a reason, you don't want to continue making the same mistake or to continue hurting your ex anymore. If you're ex broke up with you then why would you go back? You don't hurt the people you so called love and you want to be with someone who actually wants to be with you and doesn't mess you about.




Number three: Think negative of your ex.
Don't take this the wrong way! I'm not telling you to hate your ex or anything like that. However, when going through a break up if you think about the positives of your ex then getting over them will become a nightmare for you trust me. You need to think of all the negatives think about the times when your ex made you cry or when they hurt you or think of their flaws, their dirty habbits that may have annoyed you. By doing this you are slowly erasing your feelings towards your ex...it just helps. It helps me anyway.
 



Number four: Finally don't forget to smile
It's not your fault. Your allowed to cry! but don't forget to get yourself back up, dust yourself off and put a smile on your face. It's a break up it doesn't make you a bad person...people break up it's part of life. It's proberly going to happen to you again and again until you find the right person for you. You can't beat yourself up forever because you weren't happy or because the relationship didn't work out. Like I said at the top of my blog three words I can sum up about what I've learned about life so far: it goes on.


Thats it! I hope you guys see me as someone you can trust and I'm always here for you's like i'd love to offer certain people advice or just to hear one of your stories. I'll be creating a youtube video for Wedensday called 8 ways to get over a break up! so with a little bit more personal advice from me.
Thanks for taking time to read my blog post guys!

Stay Positive! Keep Smiling

Charlie Bear x

P.s Please follow me and subscribe to be updated on my daily blog posts!
Add me on twitter @CharlieBear166 I follow back!


 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment