Sunday 5 October 2014

The Meaning Of Living Life To The Fullest.

Hello Darlings,

Well I've had a thought, What does living life to the fullest really mean?. I've heard many people my age always saying this phrase but what do they mean by it. It's posted all around social media, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook you name it. I'm just trying to get my head around it, does it mean we should stick in at school make the most of our education and aim high or living life on the edge like let's just go and live on a beach in the middle of no where with turtles. Ha ha I don't know ignore me.

I'm just interested like career wise, all my life I've been told that university is the way forward and that I should aim for a job with good money and to be able to have a luxury lifestyle. When I think about it though, I don't think I'd be happy. Personally, sitting in an office for 60 years I would feel like I was wasting my life away and we only get one life right?.




Everybody can live their life the way they want, it's freedom of choice. I'm not criticising anyone all I'm saying is maybe we don't explore life as we should do or at least enough.

Like the government's always telling us that we should be working, not only to mention the point that there's hardly any jobs. But we work just to make them happy like what? We work many hours a week just for some of our money to go to them to spend on pathetic plans but also to people who take advantage of life or at least having had the best chance at life. Yes, I get the fact that we have to work to support ourselves but why really do we have to give up some of our wage that we worked for to support other people too and to have it wasted on worthless plans for example The Olympics- what a waste of money, yes the Olympics were great, but are we really using these sports facilities again. No? So its a waste.

Life really is just one big debate.

Charlie Bear x

No comments:

Post a Comment