Thursday 4 December 2014

Be Your Own Person.

Charlie Here! 
 
Letting people control your life and always having their own say? Time you put a stop to it. It's your life nobody can tell you how you should eat, sleep or breath never mind live.




This is something, that's always been my main problem. Feeling like I always need someones opinion or advice on whatever I do, so that I avoid making mistakes.


But.
Isn't this where we are going wrong?



Isn't life about making mistakes and dusting your self off and getting yourself back up again. Not trying to avoid mistakes that form us as human beings.



It's just a thought. 
 
For a while now, I've been trying to figure out what's been making me so god damn unhappy. Then, I realized. Life isn't about being happy all the time. It's going to be like a rollarcoaster at times things will go up and at other times things will go down. It's all part of growing up.
 


Just something to think about. Do you think it's important for people to actually have their own say on your life? Or has it got completely nothing to do with them.


Thanks for taking time to read my blog guys!

Much Love
Charlie Bear.

*Got any advice or anything you want me to write about then simply email me! 
Use the contact box on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment