Saturday 18 April 2015

Why I haven't blogged in a while!

Hey Guys!

So it's been quite a while since I've actually wrote something on this blog, and I apologize for not actually keeping it up with it.

Well actually the truth is, I've had quite a lot of my plate. With leaving school last year my life has been nothing but busy, busy, busy and more busy so I've had no time to actually even pick up my laptop because of these A levels.

Like all student's I'm sure we all have exams coming up, so busy times are basically ahead. I'm pleased to say that now, I'm actually able to balance my time between my work and blogging.

Since blogging is something that I enjoy to a large extent it would be a shame to be gone from it any more longer!!

I have a few blog posts on the ready which are mostly going to be revision techniques and also tips on making your next decisions for college and even university.
Since we all could probably do with some support from each other at this time.

Got anything to suggest to me?
Or any advice on how to improve my blog even more.
Simply just comment below.
Thanks Guys!!

Charlie Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment